Juventus Club Vero Amore (Malta 1975)
(hereinafter ‘the Club’)
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration and payment for Club membership via this website or the methods included therein shall entitle individuals to a seasonal membership with the Club. Payment transactions affected for the purposes of Club membership are to be considered final and non-refundable.
- Once application is submitted, the Club will process the application and will eventually be personally contacted by the Club.
- The Club reserves the right to reject any membership and/or match ticket application without prejudice to any right of the Club.
- The Club offers match ticket services for all Juventus games to the Club’s Fan Club members ONLY subject to availability and on a first come, first served basis. Information regarding the availability and prices of match tickets is to be sought solely from the Club’s premises or by contacting one of the Club’s committee members.
- Tickets are guaranteed only after the Club officially informs the member/s that his request has been satisfied.
- All ticket reservations are subject to a €10 administration charge. Furthermore, a minimum of €50 deposit per ticket is required by way of security. In the event that the match ticket costs more than €50, the member is obliged to settle the full price within 5 days from the date of the event. When the match ticket costs less than the €50 held by way of deposit, the Club will contact the member to collect the difference from the premises.
- In the event that a reservation needs to be cancelled and have the deposit refunded, the Club must be notified at least 30 days before the match day. Should the member fail to do this within this timeframe, the deposit will not be refunded.
- If the Club does not receive any notification in line with clause 7 above, tickets will be ordered with the details as submitted by the member upon reservation.
- The Club shall not be held liable for any expenses – including but not limited to flight tickets, hotel booking, transportation booking, taxes – incurred by the member. This exclusion of liability applies also in the event of a change in Juventus FC’s fixtures.
- All information on the Club’s website is to be considered solely and exclusively as general information and gives no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information on this website. In no event and under no circumstance can the Club be held liable or responsible in any way for information appearing on the Club’s website.
- Any personal data freely and voluntarily provided and submitted to the Club by members will be processed for matters pertaining to the Club’s activity and administration; unless otherwise personally instructed by the member, in which case all personal data will be destroyed and the member’s membership with the Club will be cancelled.
- By submitting a membership form, members are unconditionally giving their consent to the Club to process the personal data submitted in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001. The personal data will be used inter all for the purposes connected with membership application processes, membership data analysis and communication between the Club and its partners, sponsors and members. Moreover, consent is being granted to use the personal information to send you post, email or SMS information related to the purpose.